|Food Industry Items
- All Finkel Food Bags are made from virgin resins and meet FDA requirements
for use in food applications.
- Most are from seamless tubing and bottom sealed for extra strength.
- A broad range of sizes and gauges available.
- Bags 15" wide and under are inner packed in packages of 100 for
cleanliness and convenience.
Metalocene Ice Bags
- Metalocene makes these bags Lighter and Stronger
- Wide selection of sizes- 5#, 8#, 10#, 15#, 20# and 25# bags
- Some stock sizes available also printed
- Offer more secure handling because the bag is stronger.
- More cost effective to ship because they are lighter.
- More attractive ultra-clear bag makes a better product presentation.
Bread and Bakery Bags
- 1 LB Bread Bags - 1,000 per case.
- 1.5 LB Bread Bags - 1,000 per case.
- French Bread Bags - 1,000 per case.
- Bagel and Coffee Roll Bags - 1,000 per case.
- Sandwich Bags - 1,000 per case.
- High Density Bun Pan Covers - 200 per case.
- High Density Bun Rack Covers - 50 per case.
Specialty Bakery and Food Bags
- All bags (except wicket bags) inner packed in 100s for convenience and cleanliness.
- All bags from virgin resins meet FDA requirements for use in food applications.
- Excellent for specialty bakery products like artisan breads, rolls, etc.
Polypropylene Micro Perf Crusty Bread Bags
- All bags have 1.5" lip.
- Packed 50 bags per wicket.
- Case quantity varies by size from 1,000 to 2,000.
- Seamless bottom aids in speed of packaging.
- Perforations allow air to circulate maintaining a crisp crust.
Poly Nylon Vacuum Bags
- A 3-layer blend of nylon, polyethylene and linear low-density for added strength.
- Excellent for packing meats, sausages, fish, cheese and nuts.
- Gives extended shelf life to fresh and processed products.
- Drawn-tight packaging enhances product appearance.
- Gives added protective strength for foods to maintain flavor, color, freshness and aroma.
- Meets FDA requirements for use in food applications.
- Finkel's vacuum pouches work in both snorkel and chamber vacuum packers.
- Bags 15" wide and under are packed in inner packs of 100 for cleanliness and convenience.
- ½ LB or Pint Freezer Bags - 1,000 per case.
- Utility and Freezer Bags - 1,000 per case.
- 1 LB or Quart Freezer Bags - 1,000 per case.
- Produce Bags - 1,000 per case.
- High Density Produce Bags on Rolls - 1500-2000 per roll.
- Utility and Meat Bags - 1,000 per case.
- Utility and Meat Box Liners - Case quantities vary by size.
- Ice Bucket Liners - 1,000 per case.
- Saddle Pack Deli Bags
- Saddle Pack Deli Bags
- High Density with ½" Lip, 2" Flip.
- Reclosable Seal Top Bags
- Pint, Quart, Gallon sizes.
- Polypropylene Bags.
- 1.2 mil flat and gusset.
- 2 mil Seal Top with hang hole.
- Grocery Bags
- White, High Density T-Shirt Style.
- Heavy Duty Carry Out.
- Economy T-Shirt - plain or printed
- Doggie Bags - High Density
- Non-Woven Hair Caps
- Silverware Bags
- Bag Ties
Bakery Bag Closure System
The InnoSeal Bag Closure System provides an ideal solution for manual bag closures for bakeries and other food service establishments. The system consists of a tape delivery instrument that provides a high quality closure which can be easily opened and resealed without damaging the bag. The instrument applies a special tape made of natural rubber plasticized adhesives to the neck of the bag. The result is a tape seal that can be opened and resealed as often as required. The design provides a paper tab between the two ends of tape. Having this paper across the base of the seal provides two real advantages: 1) it serves as a tab or a handle, which the user can use to open and reseal the plastic bag, 2) it serves as a tamper evident barrier. The paper must be torn to open the seal and the user will know whether or not the bag has been previously opened.
- Satisfaction: Easy to open and easy to reuse paper and tape seal.
- Freshness: A virtually airtight seal.
- Safety: The only TAMPER PROOF bag closure.
- Cost Effective: Reduces labor and materials costs.
For more information call us at 847-350-7540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org